Upon boarding our flight from Dayton, we arrived in Philadelphia before we knew it. It has been ten or so years since I have last been in an airplane, so I was definitely feeling a bit nervous for the ride...especially our eight hour ride across the Atlantic Ocean. The ride from Philadelphia also flew by, as we were pampered with drinks, dinner, breakfast, and access to movies and television shows. Of course, the flight had "Taken" and "Taken 2" available for viewing - and I decided upon "Taken 2," which was actually pretty enjoyable! Unfortunately, I was not able to get more than ten minutes of sleep - if you even want to call it that - before we touch foreign land.
| My flatmates welcoming me to the neighborhood. |
After freshening up and/or taking a quick nap, we made our way across Liverpool Hope University - touring the food courts, the university itself - not to mention the amazing & large library, as well as simply exploring for ourselves. The campus is absolutely beautiful...I'll upload some campus shots sometime soon. We also kept ourselves busy with light paper work, faked our best smiles to be placed on our new university ID cards, and tried our very best not to fall asleep!
| My first official fish & chips dinner in England! |
Again, I will try my best to take some photos of the campus for you all. I hope all is well back home in the States! Please keep us Ball State students in your thoughts and prayers...one day down, many more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment